Thursday, January 16, 2020

Weigh Day Thursday

It's Weigh Day Thursday! I wish I could say that I had amazing success but I can't. Stepped up on the scale and bam 0.2 GAIN.

208.2

Really?! I went to the gym Tuesday night and did 4.5 miles on elliptical. Repeated Wednesday with another 4.5 miles. I have been watching my calorie intake. I will admit I should be doing better with this part. I am sure I have not been reporting well enough to get honest assessment of how each day is stacking up and what my deficit is. Weight loss is just a frustrating, discouraging journey. I am going to try to stay positive and not give up.. but it is hard not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caramel Carrot Poke Cake

Ingredients Cake 1  box carrot cake mix (make as directed) plus box required ingredients. Filling 1 -  12 oz jar Smucker's® Simple Delig...