As a mother, partner, and a full-time worker.... this woman does not have time for self-care. This blog was designed to post my daily challenges and victories with all things life from home, health and all things in between.
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Painful Truth
Tonight while studing I over heard the girls talking downstairs. Jasmine to MiKayla "I wouldn't eat that if I were you. It will make you fat like mommy. Do you want to get fat like her?" Ouch.. I really have a problem and need to do something about my weight. I never wanted to be the fat mother on the sidelines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monster Protein Fiber Balls
Ingredients 1 cup peanut butter 1/4 cup ground flaxseed 1/4 cup chocolate chips 1/3 cup m&m 1/3 cup honey 1 1/2 cup oats Pinch salt 1 t...
-
Sourdough Hawaiian Rolls Ingredients 1 cup pineapple juice ½ cup milk ½ cup sugar ½ cup starter (super bubbly)...
-
I am a fat cow who is out of control. I tried to get my head on straight tonight and couldn't. Came home and ate like I hadn't eatte...
Ouch! I'm sure it wasn't an easy thing to hear. That makes me sad. :( Sad because I know how much that had to hurt you, but also sad that at such a young age, this is how our daughters think.
ReplyDelete