Sunday, March 31, 2013

Pity Party

Having a pity party tonight. I made the mistake of looking at some old photo's of the thin Melody. I also took some time to check out some of my old girls friends on facebook. It appears that I am the only one who gained weight or is still overweight since high school. I feel like I work my ass off in the gym and am not seeing results. I should say not seeing fast results. I have this girlfriend that I haven't seen 1995 and she looks amazing. She has become very successful and has married well as well. She has 4 kids and still looks great. HOW? It doesn't seem fair. Yes I am comparing myself to her and that isn't fair to myself but this is what I do. I feel like I am never going to lose my weight. Okay enough for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pizza Casserole