It has been a long week. My three beautiful children keep me very busy or maybe I keep them busy which in turn keeps me busy.. something like that.. all I know is that I am always busy. We have gymnastics, church, swim lessons, school activities, softball starting, etc., etc. We all the craziness in my life I am trying to find time to workout and being that it's winter in Northern Michigan that means I need to find gym time. Needless to say it's been hard to find enough time to give it 100%; until now.
What has changed you might ask? Well I now have some financial incentive. My little sister stopped by tonight and told me about this site called DietBet. DietBet holds weight loss challenges. You pay $25 and bet to lose 4% of your weight in 28 days. if you can do that you will win the pot divided by all that lose their 4% so at least your $25.
To be honest with you while signing up I though piece of cake.. then I calculated my 4%. I haven't had my official weigh in yet but I figure that 4% should be about 7 pounds. Yikes!!! That is 2 pounds a week. That goal is harder then it might sound. We have weeks that are up and down and lately I have been averaging about 1.25 pounds a week. So not only do I need to do what I have been doing but kick it up by double the effort.
No turning back now.. official weigh in will be on Sunday afternoon. Wish me luck!
As a mother, partner, and a full-time worker.... this woman does not have time for self-care. This blog was designed to post my daily challenges and victories with all things life from home, health and all things in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monster Protein Fiber Balls
Ingredients 1 cup peanut butter 1/4 cup ground flaxseed 1/4 cup chocolate chips 1/3 cup m&m 1/3 cup honey 1 1/2 cup oats Pinch salt 1 t...
-
Sourdough Hawaiian Rolls Ingredients 1 cup pineapple juice ½ cup milk ½ cup sugar ½ cup starter (super bubbly)...
-
I am a fat cow who is out of control. I tried to get my head on straight tonight and couldn't. Came home and ate like I hadn't eatte...
No comments:
Post a Comment