Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 2

DietBet Day 2:

Woke up this morning to find that we received 3 inches of snow last night and another 3 have fallen since (still coming down). It is really hard to find motivation to workout when it's cold, wet, and just plain nasty out.

My day at work started out with an office meeting and a box of donuts calling my name. You would be so proud of me; I pulled out my fat free muffin and said no to the donuts. I found the best muffins. The whole family loves them.

They are so yummy. I make them using my mini muffin tin. I can eat two for 140 calories. I feel like I am cheating by eating two vs one large one. 

Last night we ran around town trying to find a new mini van or crossover so we stopped at Wendy's for dinner. I picked up a small chili for lunch today. It wasn't bad. Hoping that it doesn't make me gassy and bloated though. Nothing worse then trying to run on the treadmill at the gym and feeling like that. I know a little TMI, but hey we've all been there. 

Tonight I have a PTO meeting at the little girls school. I need to figure out when to make dinner. I guess I will get oldest MiKayla picked up from track practice then head home to make a nice salmon dinner, eat, then head to my meeting. Hoping to get a light workout in before bed. I will let you know how that goes.  Gotta love this on the go life I lead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pizza Casserole