Saturday should be used for relaxing, cuddling, movie watching, and sleeping in. Not my Saturday, no no. It is used for house cleaning, grocery shopping, and power walking. Feeling pretty good. I got a good 5 mile cardio walk in. I felt like I needed a good workout to work off the 6 cups of popcorn I ate. That's right 500 calories of popcorn. I feel like I need to walk another 5 miles though.
Today's menu is as follows:
- Sausage, egg burrito for breakfast
- Venison Burger for lunch (not too good)
- Popcorn as snack
- Lean Cuisine for dinner
Tomorrows plan is to sleep in.. Ha Ha - mother of three that isn't going to happen.
As a mother, partner, and a full-time worker.... this woman does not have time for self-care. This blog was designed to post my daily challenges and victories with all things life from home, health and all things in between.
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monster Protein Fiber Balls
Ingredients 1 cup peanut butter 1/4 cup ground flaxseed 1/4 cup chocolate chips 1/3 cup m&m 1/3 cup honey 1 1/2 cup oats Pinch salt 1 t...
-
Sourdough Hawaiian Rolls Ingredients 1 cup pineapple juice ½ cup milk ½ cup sugar ½ cup starter (super bubbly)...
-
I am a fat cow who is out of control. I tried to get my head on straight tonight and couldn't. Came home and ate like I hadn't eatte...
No comments:
Post a Comment