Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lazy Day

It's my Friday so I am feeling pretty lazy. Not only is it my Friday but it's also day one of my period and that drains me mentally and physically. Work seemed to drag and drag and drag. It rained today so that didn't help. I decided not to walk tonight and use this as my day of rest but I hate that I didn't workout. I feel really lazy now. I had a good dinner but ate too much as always.

I have tomorrow off but need to run around and get a few things done. Saturday I am hosting my nieces 10th birthday party so I need to clean my house for that. I am also taking MiKayla to see Sugarland Sunday night so I need to get a good walk in tomorrow. Maybe then I wont feel as bad about unhealthy eating Saturday and Sunday night.

Let's see what tomorrow brings.. Night all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pizza Casserole