Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Buffalo Chicken Wraps

I decided to try making a buffalo chicken dish for dinner that would have the same flavor that I was craving, but not so much of a caloric nightmare. I ended up making a super easy crockpot chicken that was so good!

I cooked two pounds of chicken breasts in the crockpot (cover with water, cook on high for 3-4 hours until the chicken is tender). I threw the chicken (discarding the water that it was cooked in) into my mixing bowl for my mixer, and mixed it on low for about 30 seconds until the chicken was shredded. Then I added 1/2 cup water, 3 Tbsp. ranch dressing mix, and 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot sauce.

I wrapped some in tortillas for E, but I made lettuce wraps for myself, and they were phenomenal. Definitely crushed that craving for wings!


Probably good with blue cheese, too, but I prefer ranch with my buffalo chicken. I had leftovers for lunch today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pizza Casserole